[Ansteorra] Who Are You? - Kitty

Kitty O'Neal kitty at swbell.net
Tue Jan 14 13:46:15 PST 2003

Couldn't resist...

1. What is your name?
Ekaterina Ianeva Stepanova doch' (Kitty to all the non-harlads (and most of
the heralds, come to that...))

2. What are your aspirations?
To absorb as many crafts as I can and to continue honing my Bardic skills.

3. What is your favorite color(s)?
sable, gules and or.

4. What is your means of transportation?
My lovely Lady mother Susan the Curious, or whoever she can foist me off on.

5. Your thoughts on war?
Can't wait to go to one.

6. Do you have a favorite weapon?
Onomastics.

7. Favorite food?
Bakalava

8. Favorite drink?
Green Tea

9. Are you in love?
Not at the moment.

10. Who is your favorite monarch?
His Excellency Jason, for doing an unpleasant job with fairness and
nobility.

11. What is your favorite item of clothing?
The silk damask shuba I will one day own.  Right now, my lovely new late
period Spanish gown.

12. From where do you hail?
Barring sudden bout of Multiple Persona Disorder, the lovely town of
Novgorod.

13. Where do you reside?
The northernmost Barony in Ansteorra, Northkeep.

14. Are you part of a house/clan/or family?
Not as yet.

15. What do you fear?
Not being able to learn new things.

16. What excites you?
Something new to learn (and mastering rivets.  Those are neat.)

17. What is the one thing you can't live without?
My computer.

18. Say something nice about the one who sent this to you?
They sent this to the list, to allow all of us to learn something about
them.

19. Your favorite way to pass the time?
Working on my next Bardic piece, surrently (Oedipus Rex, how frustrating
thou art...)

20. What's next for you?
Shakespeare.

21 My favorite herald?