[Ansteorra] Who Are You?

Brandy breads at attbi.com
Tue Jan 14 14:49:38 PST 2003

1. What is your name?

Marion inghean ui Ruanadha or Brandy depending on who you ask and how long
they've been playing.

 2. What are your aspirations?

I aspire to never forget to dream.

3. What is your favorite color?

A dark shade of Vert.

4. What is your means of transportation?

My feet.

5. Your thoughts on war?

SCA wise... a great event which is always worth the trip.  Mundanely...A
subject close to my heart right now... (for those of you who know my
brothers, Justin (the young one, a marine) will deployed in June and Sam
(the tall redhead, in SF training in the army) is at Fort Bragg in NC).

6. Do you have a favorite weapon?

I have always loved sword and shield, I grew up watching Ansteorran fighters
beat on each other and on the those they were teaching to fight.

7. Favorite food?

I'm prejudiced here, but anything HE Arthur cooked(except Spinach) I'd eat,
even as a child.

8. Favorite drink?

A good Irish Whiskey or Irish Cream.

9. Are you in love?

Yes.

10. Who is your favorite monarch?

Inman.  I know him well as a person, but I will always remember that as a
child I looked at him on the throne and thought, "That's what a king looks
like."

11. What is your favorite item of clothing?

My boots... they keep my feet warm.

12. From where do you hail?

Ireland.

13. Where do you reside?

On the border of Elfsea and the Steppes.

14. Are part of a house/clan/or family?

I grew up within the society and consider many family.

15. What do you fear?

That I will forget to dream.

16. What excites you?

Knowledge.

17. What is the one thing you can't live without?

Love.

18. Say something nice about the one who sent this to you?

Who did send this?  I know it's on the list, but i don't know who started
it.

19. Your favorite way to pass the time?

With a needle and thread.

20. What's next for you?

Who knows, I'll take each day as it is given to me.

21. Who is your favorite hearld?

The duo of Master Lucais and HE Master Ulf... two bards to their core, they
can make the longest courts enjoyable.