[Ansteorra] Gulf War camp needed

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 07:29:07 PST 2003

You can camp with you barony or there is also a middle eastern camp that you can join. I have always taken my children in the past with me. They had a great time. I do recomend taking a nanny with you if at all possible. There are many teens in the kingdom who can be good and responcible nannies.

your servant,

mahee

 ThoraOdottir at aol.com wrote:--
Greetings Good Gentles of Ansteorra,

This is Thora Olafsdottir. My husband Ailgenan McGann and I have found the
money to pre register for war and need to find someone to camp with.

We are Gulf War virgins who will need someone to show us the ropes of the
event. (Be gentle with us :) ) It is most likely we will have our two
children with us.

My husband likes to marshall and wants to get started fighting soon. My
interests include scroll painting and blacksmithing and when I am not
pregnant as I am now, Middle Eastern Dance.

Replies may be over the list or private whatever you are more comfortable
with.

Thanks for reading,

Thora and Ailgenan