[Ansteorra] Anyway

Margaret Mitchell mirrim at moritu.net
Wed Jan 15 16:36:17 PST 2003

Actually the quote is incorrectly attributed to Mother Theresa.  It was
originally said by some American corporate executive.  Mother Theresa
did like the quote though and it is on the wall in one of her hospitals
in India.  The executive who originally said it found the quote
attibuted to Mother Theresa in a book of quotes and it was a minor media
story early in 2002.

But it's still an excellent sentiment.

Mirrim