[Ansteorra] Anyway

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Wed Jan 15 07:56:02 PST 2003

Greetings Good Gentles,

I found this quote from Mother Theresa, and its message truly moved me.

"People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; forgive them
anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; be kind
anyway.
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
succeed anyway.
If you are honest and frank people may cheat you; be honest and frank anyway.

The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough; give the world
the best you've got anyway.
You see, in the final analysis it is between you and God; it was never
between you and them anyway."

Our Society is deeply rooted in such beliefs and actions. That is why I love
the SCA.

yours in the Dream

HLady Ciar nic Ruadhan O'Seachnasaigh