[Ansteorra] bowing out

Mahee mahee_of_acre at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 22 10:52:01 PST 2003

I guess the real question is for when a person is just in a list to cull out fighters is... did you only cull out fighters who were not as good or as qualified as the one who won?

If everyone who lost to you is not as good or as good for the job as the one who won, then no harm done. But if the one who wins is not as good as the ones you took out of the race, then ...

whether it be Crown Tourney or Queen's Champion the question is still the same ... did the best fighter win?

your humble servant,

mahee

ps. If ever I am seen in Crown Tourney, I hope somebody culls me out...I know I am not the right person for the job<g>