[Ansteorra] King's Round Table This weekend!

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:39:15 PST 2003

Greetings one and all.  If you got a chance to look at the schedule for
Round Table you will notice a class on how to be an effective Minister of
Children.  PLEASE let people in your group who might be interested in
becoming an MoC know about this class.  Let your local MoC know about this
class.  I will offer ideas that will make the job easier and fun.  I will
give suggestions on how to do the job even if they think they are not
creative enough to do this job.  I will share sneaky ways to never have to
teach the children yourself and still have a great children's program.  :)

I hope to see many of you there.

Saundra
Kingdom Minister of Children