[Ansteorra] King's Round Table This weekend!

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Jan 16 14:35:03 PST 2003

Saundra said:

Greetings one and all.  If you got a chance to look at the schedule for
Round Table you will notice a class on how to be an effective Minister of
Children.  PLEASE let people in your group who might be interested in
becoming an MoC know about this class.  Let your local MoC know about this
class.  I will offer ideas that will make the job easier and fun.  I will
give suggestions on how to do the job even if they think they are not
creative enough to do this job.  I will share sneaky ways to never have to
teach the children yourself and still have a great children's program.  :)
----------------------

Greetings Saundra,

Would you be interested in writing an article for the Florilegium on this
subject? I think there are other people or groups in the SCA who might be
interested in seeing this information.

It is even possible that if you have a handout for this class, that it
might stand well enough alone to work as an article independant of the
actual class. Of course, since my standard policy is to accept updated
articles from my authors, you could always rewrite it in the future to
polish it more. In the meantime, folks could make use of it.

If someone else would like to write a similar article, that would be
fine, too.

For the MoCs out there, there are already a few articles and files in
the Florilegium CHILDREN section on children's activities that might be
of use to you. There are also several files on camping with babies and
children which might be of interest to the parents in your group.

Lord Stefan li Rous, CSM
stefan at florilegium.org