[Ansteorra] gonna stir some bunnies

Thaine Briscoe rurikthered at austin.rr.com
Fri Jan 17 14:19:50 PST 2003

If the wording states that the Crown must be by tournament and by single
combat, how or even where does it say that this tournament and single combat
must be a chivalric Single combat tournament and not a Rapier single combat
tournament or even a combined Chivalric/Rapier single combat tournament
(where the fighter must fight both styles). It seems to me that people, by
tradition, assume that the tournament must be Chivalric and no other
Fighting style.

Rurik