[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon Jan 20 13:51:18 PST 2003

If it were up to me, I would have given them credit for it.  It's not like
they went off in a huff or had a snit.

I think a war or national emergency should count.  I also think that a life
altering event or a once in a life time opportunity should count.

I wonder how many passed up a substantial work promotion to complete a
reign?

If the person had every real intention of doing the full SCA thing (that's
what the oath is for), but life jumps up and chews on him; life is going to
win.  We shouldn't penalize or make the situation worse just because we can.

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.