[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

Brandy brandyrose5 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:11:42 PST 2003

I think one way or the other, no matter how you may see it, agree with it or
not, you have to remember that we play a game.  Some play more seriously
than others, but the real world doesn't revolve around our game.   The
mundane world has a way of intruding and plowing through the best laid
plans.  Life is not predictable, no matter how stable you may think you are,
or how sure you are you will be able to complete an obligation, Life
Happens.

Just something to think about,
Marion