[Ansteorra] king of the east..please pass along

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:41:01 PST 2003

Pug I believe that your view of your oath is a "little" different than
others may be.
How ever how many of us could have for seen the call ups and deployment that
have taken place in the last month or two, six months ago?

plachoya who has seen Marines that were drafted

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra