[Ansteorra] Fighting Crown "not to win"

chiara chiara at io.com
Tue Jan 21 11:37:20 PST 2003

I tell you, it is a Palio race. :)

Those not familiar with my reference ask me or go to
http://www.initaly.com/ads/palio/palio.htm

Having lived in Siena for school I learned a lot about it and even
participated. Our crown lists are beautiful, dangerous, exciting, and my
husband better be close by when it is all done. ;)

Sincerely,
Chiara
Ansteorra, Steppes
Not all ermine spots are created equally