[Ansteorra] Fighting Crown "not to win"

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Jan 21 16:02:13 PST 2003

I once had to drop out of a double-elimination tournament due to having
to get back to work.  I fought the bout, and then if I won, I then
yielded the bout to my opponent.  If my opponent had won, they would
have the pleasure of knowing that they had won, and not wondering if I'd
"thrown" the bout.

Jean Paul

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.