[Ansteorra] Fighting Crown "not to win"

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:59:00 PST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

If by feel feel the same about the former King's/Queen's champion doing in
those respective tournaments as i do about the former crowns doing it in
crown?  No i wouldn't.  My reason is simple.  There is a vast difference
between King and King's champion.  I realize that this may seem like a double
standard to some, and that some will agree and some will disagree.  I can't
really put it into words, it's kind of like trying to tell someone why you
like spaghetti, or to describe how they feel about thier husband or wife.
It's a feeling, one that you can't explain no matter how large your
vocabulary, or how eloquent you may speak.  This probably doesn't make any
sense, but that's all i have for you.  This is how i feel about things, not
what i think about them.  What i think is that i am involved in a game i love,
and that none of this is real anyway.  What i feel though, is that we all
touch each other's lives in an extraordinary way, and we all learn from that,
and those feelings start to permeate our thoughts.  I've gone off topic and
rambled........so i will end this by saying simply......this is not what i
think, but what i feel.