[Ansteorra] Keyna

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Fri Jan 24 12:15:38 PST 2003

Greetings to family and friends,
    This is Keyna's Amazon daughter doing a report of how she is doing.  They are going to keep her over the weekend and she isn't liking it.  So if you got time to visit or even call, please do so.  She is at the Killeen, Tx Metroplex Hospital, room 201.  The phone number is (254) 526-7523, ext. 4101.  If you need any more info, just email me and I'll help with what I can.

Lady Aurore Gaudin
Deputy Reeve of Middleford
Wandering Herald of Middleford
Daughter to the Amazon Household