[Ansteorra] Favorite Tournaments

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 06:24:47 PST 2003

Ahhhh!  I remember that tourney!  How long it has been since I have even
seen a barrier.  They are fun to watch and fun to fight over.  The crowd can
get much closer and the combatants are urged on by the weight of the
spectators and the shouts of their supporters.

Fighting at the barrier is wonderful!

Sir Romanius

Post Scriptum: Sir Dieterich, I am glad to see this missive from you.  Are
you still visiting with the harem...um...I mean the Grand Turk or have you
begun your journey to your homelands after winning your freedom?