[Ansteorra] Order of the Rose Question

Chris Zakes moondrgn at austin.rr.com
Thu Jan 30 14:30:12 PST 2003

At 04:23 PM 1/30/03 -0600, you wrote:
>--
>If I recall, another change was that the knights were "her" order (she had
a heavy champion) and the white scarfs were "his" (he had a light champion).
>Marion

Nope. We had a Queen's Champion like always. We *did* have a King's Rapier
Champion as well; that list was fought Sunday morning of Queen's. But the
rapier fighters in Ansteorra look to *the Queen*, not to "the Consort."

	-Tivar Moondragon
Premier Member, Order of the White Scarf