[Ansteorra] Order of the Rose Question

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 14:58:03 PST 2003

In a message dated 1/30/03 4:15:29 PM Central Standard Time,
brandyrose5 at hotmail.com writes:

> If I recall, another change was that the knights were "her" order (she had a
> heavy champion) and the white scarfs were "his" (he had a light champion).
> Marion

Rowan still held Queen's Champion (biggest rapier list ever in the kingdom,
up to that point, I believe).  It was on Saturday, and we fought Hector's
King's Champion on Sunday.  I wasn't a part of the order at the time but I'd
bet the WSA still considered themselves Her Majesty's order, though they did
have a very pretty white scarf with lots of lace for His Majesty.

Iago