[Ansteorra] A Challenge . . . .

Dyan Ford dyanford at txucom.net
Wed Jul 9 09:14:24 PDT 2003

Alden wrote:

 >>>Glaslyn is asking the Irises of Ansteorra to rise
to the challenge of Judging...a task usually reserved (nay,
*restricted*) to the Order of the Laurel....<<<

Greetings all,

Hmmm.... around the greater 'Loch/Raven's/Gate' (grin) area,
non-Laurels _often_ do the judging.  There's no restriction for
'Laurels only' that I've ever heard of.  In fact, my apprentice,
Lord Mahee (also an Iris) is usually 'volunteered' for judging at
whatever event he's at... and this was done even before he was
apprenticed  -- or before he received an Iris.

Shanahan