[Ansteorra] to Alden

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 15:40:23 PDT 2003

> Sorry Alden but I have to agree with Shanahan.  Many, many non-Laurels
> judge.  It is not restricted to Laurels only.  Prehaps you are
> living in a different kingdom.  (grin).

*sigh* Okay, folks, I wasn't trying to rain on anyone's parade here! ...I
was *trying* to encourage the sponsors of the A&S in their endeavor. Perhaps
my post was a bit over-stated; I didn't mean to say that it never happened
(I was asked to judge at Kingdom A&S once.) I *would* (however) say that
yours' and Ms Shanahan's attitude would not appear to be an overly prevalent
one. FWIW, I *agree* with you! (I just don't think that most others do.)

Alden