[Ansteorra] Theory

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 21 22:08:33 PDT 2003

  Lorraine DeerSlayer posted her theory about the SCA and asked for
input on that theory.
> I've been thinking a lot about views of the SCA...
I'm afraid I don't have time to go over this in detail, but perhaps you
or others might be interested in some sociology papers done on the SCA.
In the SCA-SOCIOLOGY section of the Florilegium:
A-Study-o-SCA-art (92K)  5/ 4/02    "Postmodern Medievalism: A
Sociological
                                        Study of the Society for Creative
                                        Anachronism" by Master Hrolf
Herjolfssen.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/A-Study-o-SCA-art.html
SCA-Sociology-art (14K)  4/ 9/02    "Sociology and the SCA: some brief
thoughts"
                                        by Master Hrolf Herjolfssen.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-SOCIOLOGY/SCA-Sociology-art.html
Stefan