[Ansteorra] Travel Warning to Pennsic

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 30 15:37:31 PDT 2003

The point of this law, I think, is not that you need your headlights on at
night, but that you must have them on in the _daytime_ while in a work zone.
Thus the reminder to those who, like me, have vehicles with automatic
daylight running lights that you must still turn on your lights to have your
tailights activate.

Graf Galen