[Ansteorra] Theory

Lady Muriella de Oseburnham muriella at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 23 08:16:21 PDT 2003

Greetings... just adding my 2 cents.  I just moved to The Baroney of the
Steppes in June and I also suggest finding and posting on your local mailing
list if you haven't already.  I have found the people here to be very
friendly and managed to meet people very quickly this way along with the
others suggested by Morgan.

Lady Muriella de Oseburnham
mka Chandra Krauss