[Ansteorra] Just a Question

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Sun Jun 29 19:32:13 PDT 2003

Personnaly, I think it's a "If I can't hear Them, then They can't hear me."

We were talking in the back.  I had a hard time hearing the guy that was 2
feet from me.

Sound systems are are a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

"Can you hear me now?   Goooood?"

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.