[Ansteorra] RE: Just a Question

Gassion efryday at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 30 08:01:46 PDT 2003

    I would like to add one point to this line of posts.  I've been guilty
of speaking out of turn expecialy when there was someting to remark on (good
or bad).  This a problem that that plagues group meetings as much as any
court.  I have seen people try to encurage disipline and that's good.  But,
we need to take this to our meetings and promote politness.  Our peers are
people too.  Of course they should strive to set the example but I can't
fault them for the human traits in each of us.

Gassion