[Ansteorra] thanks to Middleford

mike young uther at lcc.net
Sun Mar 2 12:33:58 PST 2003

I want to thank the shire of Middleford for the Youth Academy this weekend.
Our boys had a great time.  I wasn't there but everything I heard was good.  The children even persuaded their elders to run a boffer tourney at our event, Battle of the Pines, the weekend after Labor Day.
Thank you again for helping make this game WE play something we can also play with our kids.

HL Gwyneth Blackrose
Coastal Regional Seneschal