[Ansteorra] thanks to Middleford

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Mar 2 17:03:46 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/2/2003 2:37:56 PM Central Standard Time, uther at lcc.net
writes:

> I want to thank the shire of Middleford for the Youth Academy this weekend.
> Our boys had a great time.  I wasn't there but everything I heard was good.
>  The children even persuaded their elders to run a boffer tourney at our
> event, Battle of the Pines, the weekend after Labor Day.
> Thank you again for helping make this game WE play something we can also
> play with our kids.
>
> HL Gwyneth Blackrose
> Coastal Regional Seneschal

 I think this weekend is a key to the youth program.  Having a time and place
set aside to work on lessons and authorizations is a key. I have never seen
children so involved as I did yesterday. Lets keep it up.  All did a
wonderful job. We need to work on doing this again. Lets start planning now
for the future.
Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Central Regional

Authorizations this weekend by area.  I will be glad to set up classes as
needed in the Central Region. Please email me if there is interest in your
area.