[Ansteorra] Thank you to The Incipiant Shire of Tir Medoin: was thanks to Middleford

Darcy HLDarcy at HOT.rr.com
Sun Mar 2 19:51:00 PST 2003

While I appreciate the Thank You, Youth Academy was put on by the fine folks
of Tir Medoin.  Middleford was delighted to help out with a site and
material support but all the hard work and effort was theirs.  I would like
to say how much we enjoyed working with Tir Medoin on this event.  I hope we
can do it again.

Vivat to the Youth (and future) of Ansteorra!

Vivat Tir Medoin!

HL Darcy Evaline o Lasgwm
Seneschal, Middleford

Colley's the cat and Keri's the collie.

----- Original Message -----
From: "mike young" <uther at lcc.net>
To: <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 2:33 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra] thanks to Middleford

I want to thank the shire of Middleford for the Youth Academy this weekend.
Our boys had a great time.  I wasn't there but everything I heard was good.
The children even persuaded their elders to run a boffer tourney at our
event, Battle of the Pines, the weekend after Labor Day.
Thank you again for helping make this game WE play something we can also
play with our kids.

HL Gwyneth Blackrose
Coastal Regional Seneschal