[Ansteorra] Blackstar mailing FYI

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 15 17:08:45 PST 2003

Long ago when I had two BS coming to the same address I had one first class
and one third class and they usually arrived with two days of each other. So
I did not see it as worth the extra cost. I have not rec. mine, but figure
that they are saving a buck since I just renewed my membership. It may have
technically lapsed.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra