[[Ansteorra] Merchant Question]

Patches slpatch at mfire.com
Sat Mar 22 19:35:39 PST 2003

Being a merchant I can honestly recommend that if your friend is interested he
invest in a little booklet titled "So you want to be a merchant". It is
published and sold by Cecily De Stafford. Her website is
http://houseblueheron.com/blackswan/
The book has some really good, sensible advice for new SCA merchants. I have
seen it on Ebay a few times as well, goes for around $7.50.
(No, I'm not affiliated - just appreciate a decent product!)

Good luck to your friend and welcome to Merchants Row!

Lady Catherine de La Rochelle

RIsaac9056 at aol.com wrote:
  I have a friend and he is interested in becoming a merchant in the SCA. He
makes and sells custom Candles. What if anything does he have to do in order
to sell candles at events. He is not a member of the SCA at this time. But
plans to become one at some time in the future if this business idea works
out.