[Ansteorra] Pavillion for sale

Jeanne Pou ladyhauke at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 26 07:20:55 PST 2003

I am posting this on behalf of Lady Sineaid of Bjornsborg. For some reason
she has been unable to post this directly.

FOR SALE:

1 Four Seasons Canvas Period Pavillion Tent, 15' by 27" with all set up
equipment, poles, ropes, etc. $2,200. or Best offer.  Tent is excellent
condition, VERY clean.  Photo available upon request (privately).

There are also a number of mundane furniture and household items available
at  greatly reduced price, please email me privately for a list.

She can be reached directly at 830 779 2375  (La Vernia, Texas. outside of
San Antonio)

She is moving to the Chicago area and has no desire to move these items!

Thank you!

HL Catherine de Calais
Bjornsborge