[Ansteorra] blackstar

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 28 07:39:11 PST 2003

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but I have a question.  Maybe I'm just
missing something, but from what I have read, 1st class had no problem
getting thier blackstars.  3rd class has not recieved blackstars all over
the state.  Assuming they were taken to the same post office at the same
time, this probably means the problem is they are sitting at the post office
where they were taken.

Just thinking out loud.  Maybe someone could check where they were dropped
off.

Saundra