[Ansteorra] blackstar

Gail Taylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Fri Mar 28 08:02:14 PST 2003

I agree.  Probably a whole box.  If they are originally sorted by
mundane last name...perhaps we are missing a whole box of consecutive
names.  Unless they were sorted by SCA first name...with the same
result.  Since the zip codes seem to vary a considerable amount...it's
likely one of these two...

Isobel