[Ansteorra] blackstar

charles netterville cnetterville at ih2000.net
Fri Mar 28 15:26:48 PST 2003

1st and 3rd class have both been having problems. Apparently there has been
a dispute of the bulk rate postage that the SCA pays. I am trying to get to
the bottom of it but the April Blackstar did go to the post office on
schedule. 1st class should be receiving theirs promptly. With any luck we
won't be having this problem any more. I have spoken with the kingdom
chronicler and I think he's doing some checking too. Apparently he was not
aware of the extent of the problem. I'll be posting an update just as soon
as I know something more for sure.
In servitiae Christe et coronae,
Elrique of Bordermarch.