[Ansteorra] Defender of the Flame

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:59:36 PST 2003

Greetings,

I would like to thank all those who came out and supported Glaslyn's tourney
this weekend.  Judging by the conversations I had and hearing the cheers
from the crowd (and the fighters) a grand time was had by all.  I would also
like to congragulate the newest Defender of the Flame, Centurion Virgil.
His victory over 5 men was quite impressive.  Kudos also need to be given to
Lord Tomas who also defeated 5 men in a great display of prowess on the
field.

I would encourage everyone who did not get a chance to attend this year to
mark this event on your calendar and attend next year.  That will be the
year I retake this title, and I challenge all who would keep me from doing
so to begin practicing now.

Sir Romanius