[Ansteorra] On your drive up to Crown

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Thu May 1 20:22:11 PDT 2003

Salutations,

A message on the Northkeep list just reminded me of something that hadn't
been mentioned yet.  There are alot of deer through this area of Oklahoma,
expecially at the State Park.  Do keep an eye out for them, I have had one
run across the road right in front of us as we came off the bridge, and
would hate to have anyone have an accident. (part of me is thinking, if one
is hit-there are people who can field dress it and we have plenty of
firewood)  Please keep this in mind when driving, expecially at dusk and dawn.

May you all have a wonderful drive and join us in in my home county, one of
the most beautiful places I have ever been,

Lady Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra