[Ansteorra] Boffer at Bryn Gwlad Baronial Investiture

Jeff Cargill caedmon_l at yahoo.com
Fri May 2 10:14:01 PDT 2003

Greetings,

I wanted to let all know.  That there will be a "Boffer" tournament at Bryn Gwlads "Baronial Investiture" Saturday May 31.

I will be there to offer authorizations for children and parents, and to answer any questions regarding weapons and/or armor  standards.  I will have some loaner armor and weapons.  Children will still need there own sports cups, long sleeves and light gloves.

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me. at   caedmon_l at yahoo.com

Thank You,

Caedmon   "Southern Region Youth Combat Marshal"

 (Jeff Cargill)