[Ansteorra] Tandy pattern for sword hanger

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 20 21:18:17 PDT 2003

So, how do you sign up to get their newsletter? Most of the Tandy
leather stores have closed down. I checked their website
(http://www.tandyleather.com) but they don't have any mention of a
newsletter there.

I'd like to see this sword hanger. Do they mention what time period
theirs is styled after? They did change through the SCA time period.
Thanks,
    Stefan
On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 09:01 AM, chiara wrote:
> I am on their mailing list and for the last year they have been
> sending a
> pattern a month in their newsletter. There have been many other
> patterns
> that would work for us in general as well. :)
>
> Chiara
> Kingdom Vscribe, Ansteorra

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas