[Ansteorra] Tandy pattern for sword hanger

letebts at earthlink.net letebts at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 08:38:27 PDT 2003

Sorry. I know nothing about historical leather styles unless it has a little
bit to do with vellum, and I don't buy a lot of that. I was there with my
mundane husband while he was looking for some to use for Quality
Collectibles, a part-time business of his.

Like I said, I am just trying to be helpful and connect people with things I
come across that users might be interested in. It doesn't mean I am at all
knowledgeable about the item. Like an old-time preacher I met once said,
"You chew up the meat and you spit out the bones."  ;-)

Lete
Just trying to be helpful...