[Ansteorra] Re: [Steppes] Waterlord progression (was: Fwd: VooDoo Duck et...

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Mon May 26 11:34:56 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/26/2003 7:27:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
fluffy at coxconnect.net writes:

> So there seems to be a long standing tradition of storms and rain at
> Steppes Warlord.

So it would seem.  Late April to Early June, the transition from mid-Spring
to late-Spring/early-Summer is the prime storm period, as is
early-to-late-Fall, the entire state is Flash Flood Country, and we're smack dab in the middle
of Tornado Alley (I've come close to tornadoes twice, care not to repeat the
experience).  It seems we're having to concern ourselves with the possibility of
dangerous weather no matter where or when we go, yet we refuse to be paranoid
about it.

I'm used to such things, so I don't worry about it until it's nearly
imminent.  Then I'll start worrying.

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)