[Ansteorra] Warlord XXX Lost & Flotsam - Armor, Weapons, and Miscellaneous
Morgan Cain (Ansteorra)
morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat May 31 06:07:11 PDT 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
Because so many items were collected, and the message would be R-E-A-L-L-Y L-O-N-G if we put it all together, we are listing the items in different messages. See titles for the things included in each message; there will be three messages in total.
These are the items collected by staff and those turned in to the hall before the event ended. A number of items were claimed by people who came to the hall, this is what is left. PLEASE NOTE: We did dry any fabric or leather items that were wet (two dryer loads, not counting leather items that dried in the sun), spread out tarps and things to dry, rinsed out coolers and musical instruments, and did our best to salvage the items. However, we did not wash or repair anything. Many still have mud on or in them and will need further cleaning, especially the furniture.
If several items were left together, they are included in the same listing. "LIH" means the item was left in the hall; other items came from outside. Some items had names and we were able to track down the owners; those items do not appear on this list. Some items had names or identifying material and we couldn't locate the owner; those do appear on that list with the information we have.
If an item is yours and you don't care to have it returned, let us know. It will then go into Baronial largesse or be auctioned at some future event to benefit a Kingdom cause.
Unless otherwise specified, contact Morgan Cain - morgancain at earthlink.net - or one of the Warlord XXX autocrats to arrange return of your items.
Armor and Weaponry (write to Morgan Buchanan - morganbuchanan at hotmail.com - to claim them):
2) Swords - two regular, one bastard
4) very waterlogged Mace
6) gauntlet - Giotto's (I think I'm spelling that wrong)
7) 1/2 gauntlet (was in the helm)
8) pocket-sized armour repair kit
1) Oval wooden collapsible table
2) Basket with two handles, (LIH), contents:
2 wooden tree-shaped paddles
pewter mug - The Highlands School arms
white plastic hand mirror
hair care items
3) "Tombstone" sign, with poem (LIH)
4) Blue bottle, contents unknown, white stopper (LIH)
5) Small lantern, in bubble wrap
6) Blue tote with lid, small
7) Several washcloths or dishcloths, various colours
(these were not all found together, claim your own)
8) Silver/brown tarp, small size
9) First aid kit, small
10) Yellow tassel with black (class item?) (LIH)
11) Four skeins embroidery floss (LIH)
string of garnet chips
twisted red/white cord
12) Green bin, large size, without lid
13) Lipstick, L'Oreal Endless #830 - "Naked Ambition" (LIH)
14) Pencil sharpener, pink (LIH)
15) Blue/silver Quick Shade Instant Canopy
16) Silver metal rod, about 12" long (LIH)
17) Yellow wooden pan pipe
18) Pin in the shape of late-period fighter, right-handed
Shield has glittery stone chips, helm is feathered
19) Small yellow and green basket, decorative handle
20) Piece of dark red fabric, feels rubberized
21) Plastic joint (knee or elbow), Bauer V-Tech, black with green
22) Basket containing round hairbrush,
Blue and grey plastic kit of pins and fastenings
Energy Shots and Power Gels
Wooden box with brass trim (empty)
Small black and gold brocade cushion
23) Bottom only, white foam cooler, 12-pack size
24) Two-pound sledge
25) Black plastic hose, about three feet long, red gizmos on the edge
26) Dark rose pink bath towel
27) Wooden wolf's head, hole in neck for pole
28) Yellow cloth or banner, printed with crosses and birds in black.
29) Package of Coghlan's mosquito coils
30) Children's Books (LIH)
Treasury of Virtues
Little Critter's Read-It-Yourself Storybook
31) Umbrella, collapsible, dark pink and grey, wooden handle
32) Three stakes, assorted
One screwdriver, flat, small
33) Grease pencil (LIH)
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
---= Solomon Short
More information about the Ansteorra