[Ansteorra] Waterlord progression

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon May 26 12:17:07 PDT 2003

Dear Lord Ansgar, and all others who are interested,

I have seen at least 1500 to 2000, at Warlord.   In fact it has seemed like a
lot more at times.

I am not a part of Stepps, I am with the Canton of Loch Rudah (sp)

And I agree the mundanes are a problem, but just think or imagine back, to
the time period that we play.  They had some times  Robber Barons, and Enemy
soldiers to contend with.  I also no of no other site that has the amenities of
Canton ie Air conditioned hall, readily accesible electricity, and dare I say
it?? ok you twisted my arm-----Water.   Granted sometimes there is to much of
the wrong kind of water.

I have no solution to the problems faced at Canton so I grin and bear it.

Lady Innes