[Ansteorra] Warlord XXX Lost & Flotsam - More Clothing and Fabric items
Morgan Cain (Ansteorra)
morgancain at earthlink.net
Sat May 31 06:14:23 PDT 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
Ooops, sorry, didn't finish integrating the lists and hit "SEND" too quickly.
Because so many items were collected, and the message would be R-E-A-L-L-Y L-O-N-G if we put it all together, we are listing the items in different messages. See titles for the things included in each message; there will be three messages in total (the third one is chairs and coolers, we're still making our lists of those items).
These are the items collected by staff and those turned in to the hall before the event ended. A number of items were claimed by people who came to the hall, this is what is left. PLEASE NOTE: We did dry any fabric or leather items that were wet (two dryer loads, not counting leather items that dried in the sun), spread out tarps and things to dry, rinsed out coolers and musical instruments, and did our best to salvage the items. However, we did not wash or repair anything. Many still have mud on or in them and will need further cleaning, especially the furniture.
If several items were left together, they are included in the same listing. "LIH" means the item was left in the hall; other items came from outside. Some items had names and we were able to track down the owners; those items do not appear on this list. Some items had names or identifying material and we couldn't locate the owner; those do appear on that list with the information we have.
If an item is yours and you don't care to have it returned, let us know. It will then go into Baronial largesse or be auctioned at some future event to benefit a Kingdom cause.
Unless otherwise specified, contact Morgan Cain - morgancain at earthlink.net - or one of the Warlord XXX autocrats to arrange return of your items.
Clothing and related items:
1) Muslim headdress, white (LIH)
2) Red cap with purple feather, from children's class (LIH)
3) One slipper, leather, handmade, tan colour, pointy toe
4) Sideless surcote, black velveteen, half-lined in green with gold overprint (possibly LIH, soaking wet)
5) Three pairs white socks, all different (LIH)
6) One black sock
7) pair of orange sabots, "Holland" lion on toe, size 28-1/2 or 44
8) Purple tunic with red/white/green trim (LIH)
9) Brown "fur" triangle - shawl or ruana? (LIH)
10) Green tote, looks like fighter's tote, containing:
one pair red pants, unhemmed
one white shirt with painted insignia on sleeves
one white shirt, plain
Longship Trading shirt, navy, size XL
one knitted footless socklike thingy
four towels, assorted
blue/gold belt with LOTS of favours, a mughanger, and stuff
brown leather belt tooled with celtic birds
Patrick Michael and Julia V coin
11) Dark red dancer's scarf coin belt
12) Grey (black/white weave) cloak with blue/grey cotton lining (LIH)
Purple Mead 70-sheet notebook, first page: "Feast for 200" with menus
Brown No Boundaries notebook, inside cover: "King's Champion Jan. 11, 2003"
13) Pair gloves, green canvas and grey suede, "Thinsulate"
All the below items, probably LIH:
14) White gauze open-front short-sleeved "coat," turquoise stitching on edge
15) Blue-and-gold plaid shirt with black trim
16) Blue cotton pants (goes with the shirt, above?)
17) White cotton underdrawers, drawstring top, shorts, pretty big
18) Piece of white gauze fabric, unhemmed
19) Two dark gold napkins
20) White linen napkin
21) Two white linen napkins with gold and silver threads at the edge
22) Large pale yellow tablecloth
23) Two blue cotton napkins
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
---= Solomon Short
More information about the Ansteorra