[Ansteorra] Waterlord progression

Bob Dewart gilli at hot.rr.com
Mon May 26 08:32:56 PDT 2003

Does anyone know of a simular site?  One that can handle 1500 - 2000 people
caming on site?  One with a very large air-conditioned hall?  One, that also
has lots of open spaces for all the various out door activities we do?  Plus
is also close to mundane facilities such as hotel, Wal-Mart, etc.?

Gilli
Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.