[Ansteorra] Waterlord progression

William Small bsmall at cox-internet.com
Mon May 26 09:35:10 PDT 2003

Gilli wrote :
> Does anyone know of a simular site?  One that can handle 1500 - 2000
people
> caming on site?  One with a very large air-conditioned hall?  One, that
also
> has lots of open spaces for all the various out door activities we do?
Plus
> is also close to mundane facilities such as hotel, Wal-Mart, etc.?
>
> Gilli
> Shoot more arrows.  You're bound to hit something.

I someone does, hopefully they'll let Steppes know, if only so they have a
backup site.

I do have a question though (and hopefully the Steppes senechal or treasurer
can help out here).
What has been the attendence at the past several Warlords?  Has it really
been 1500 to 2000 people?  I could be mistaken but I don't think I've ever
seen that many people camping out there.

Ansgar