[Ansteorra] Waterlord progression

Harry Bilings humble_archer at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 11:36:04 PDT 2003

My first Warlord(Waterlord) ws nine years ago and it was called Waterlord
then. So unless you are living in a cave or very new you should have had a
clue that wet things may happen at Warlord. I have made about 4 counting
this last one and they have had rain at most of them I just usually left
before it started. I have heard that Warlord was moved to the Canton site
because it outgrew the prior site, is that right? Warlord is a rather large
event, but it is "just a Baronial Champion event". More that one or two
people just plan to stay in motels for Waterlord because of the known
weather history.
One thing that might help would be to move gate closer to the site front
gate and have a map showing the the area north (to the left) of the road is
camping space also. We can not all camp in the trees.

plachoya

humble archer
Ravens Fort Ansteorra