[Ansteorra] Waterlord progression

A Brauer mabrauer at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 12:12:35 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

When I co-autocrated two years ago we had about 750, from what I understand
that is pretty typical gate.

The Steppes knows that there are issues with the site, and if another site was
found that is suitable it would be used instead.

No matter where Warlord is held there will still be bad weather.  At least at
Canton we have a hall and bathrooms to go to when it gets bad.  We do not
usually have to worry about our cars getting stuck.

My main issue is with the mundanes, the First Monday merchants are allowed on
site the weekend before First Monday opens.  I spoke with the lady that runs
the site, they are allowed to scavenge for anything left behind AFTER everyone
has left the site.  They should not be wondering around during the event, they
are supposed to stay on the other side of the road, but some dont.  There are
those that take advantage of the bad weather we have at times and help
themselves to whatever they can find when we are huddled in the hall.  The
only real solution to that is to have security out patroling, but when we have
high winds should they risk being out?

In service

HL Mary Elisabeth