[Ansteorra] Warlord

AMBERD at flash.net AMBERD at flash.net
Tue May 27 14:54:26 PDT 2003

Given the amount of open land, I seriously doubt that
the pavilions on the list field would have
significantly reduced the amount of water soaking into
the soil. I would be more interested in the condition
of the drainage gullies/ditches downstream. Even
minimal blockage or overgrown vegetation would
increase the chance of water backing up and flooding
the camp area.

Amerinda