[Ansteorra] For Equestrian standouts at Bryn Gwlad's Event

Susan Wieland swieland at direcway.com
Mon Nov 10 10:09:49 PST 2003

I just wanted to give kudos to riders and horses that really impressed me
at the most latest event.

Lady Lorainne & Indy and Master Don Eule & Lucky were an inspiration to
watch in the Advanced finals.

Mistress Ariella, who defeated me in the beginner finals, was stunning on
her mare, Sonata.

Lady Moriah was most helpful in coaching me.  I appreciated her steadiness.

We have one very tough knight in Sir Gideon who survived 2 falls, one while
jousting.

I enjoyed meeting Lady Isabol.  Eros is an awesome horse.

And I always enjoy seeing Sir Alexis who has done so much for our community.

Finally, I want to give praise and word fame to Lady Bridget for bringing
the equestrian events off like she did under less than perfect
conditions.  There were many of us that contributed to this,  but she
organized and made sure everyone was where they needed to be and brought
what was needed.  She did this with the utmost courtesy and grace to
everyone involved.  Thanks for all your hard work.  This was the most fun
I've had at an event for a long time.

Sincerely,
Mistress Damaris of Greenhill