[Ansteorra] scadian bad-press day .....

AuroraeB at aol.com AuroraeB at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 08:53:21 PST 2003

In a message dated 11/13/03 11:26:12 PM Central Standard Time,
laetitia at doverkeep.com writes:

> For evil to triumph all that is necessary is that good men do nothing
>
> Lady Laetitia of Blackthorn

Maybe so, but I am gonna be honest here. I don't want to get sucked into any
kind of drama and ugliness, so I am keeping my fingers off the keyboard
regarding the whole situation on the scrapbookers webboard.  For the most part,
they've chosen their "sides" and I do not wish to play.  I am very
drama/politics/conflict/spitefulness intolerant and do not choose to place myself in
situations where such behavior will take place.

I simply told the woman who e-mailed me:  "What a disturbing article.  I hope
that the situation is resolved in a manner which doesn't cause any
unnecessary suffering or damage to the reputations of those who have done nothing
wrong."

And left it at that.  Maybe a cop-out, but the best I was willing to do and
still remain within my comfort zone.

Tracy